Friday, July 3, 2009

Coming Soon!

I just tried out the BEST bath product probably ever! Maybe Im stretching some, but this is sooo luxurious. Shea butter bath melts! I did a trial batch a few weeks ago and just used my first melt last night. It was wonderful! The shea is such a moisturizer and left my skin so soft. I use unrefined shea every day as a facial moisturizer, but shea melted into the hot water of the tub was different. This shea is refined and the advantage there is you cant smell the typical shea that is natural with the nut. It really allowed the fragrance oil to come out without any overpowering of the shea smell. I mixed the melted shea with my bath fizz, typical of the cupcakes, which is full of moisturizer itself- with coconut oil, cornstarch, dry milk, and epsom salts. The scent was birthday cake and boy did it stay with me after the bath. The shea melted slowly so the fizz lasted the entire LONG bath. When I was ready to towel off, I just took the remaining melt and used it as an exfoliant. All natural products mixed with your choice of scent. It will be up in Mugsy's Shoppe in a few weeks, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did :)

No comments:

Post a Comment